Monday, January 25, 2016

Snow Week - and gone

Cari Amici e Famiglia,

This week really flew by.  We were able to get out and teach quite a few lessons.  On Tuesday as we were beginning our DDM we looked outside it had begun to snow.  And it snowed the rest of the day until there was around 5 inches on the ground.  It melted the next day and I was happy it did because my shoes are no longer waterproof.  In our lessons we have been teaching a lot about the Godhead.  I have gotten a new prospective on the importance of knowing the true nature of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.  It's such a basic doctrine and still there is a lot of confusion unfortunately.  It makes me grateful for the restoration of the church of Jesus Christ and the guidance of modern day prophets.  This Saturday we will have transfer calls and I hope to stay and continue to work with our investigators and members.

Have a great week!

Anziano Blazzard









No comments:

Post a Comment