Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Week

Cari Amici e Famiglia,

It's been a great week.  We ate a lot and met some new people and had a lot of fun.  We watched two kid movies as is allowed once a year on Christmas: Big Hero 6 (which I liked a lot) and the Minions (I lost a lot of brain cells).  We ate Christmas lunch at the district president's mother's house (he has the same last name as a famous quarterback who's number was 4).   It was delicious and, as usual, we
ate a ton.  I rested for a half hour on my bed before heading to the church to do Skype with the family.  It was a little crazy but fun with the family in Idaho and the three missionary brothers in
Tennessee, Argentina, and Italia.  I appreciated the letters and the package, especially the spam.  Happy New Year!!

Anziano Blazzard








No comments:

Post a Comment