Monday, April 4, 2016

Caserta / Napoli Zone - Last Zone Conference

Cari Amici e Famiglia,

It was a great week.  On Tuesday we went up to Piedimonte Matese to look for a referral from Argentina.  We talked to a lot of people and walked around a lot to find the place but we eventually found it. Unfortunately he wasn't there but his neighbor took a Book of Mormon and number from us to give to him later.  It was really beautiful there.  On Thursday we went to my last zone conference and I gave my departing testimony.  It was a surreal moment because when I started my mission it seemed like a thousand years away.  I'm happy to be finishing but sad to leave as well.  I talked about the gospel of Jesus Christ and the positive changes it makes in people's lives. That has been the most rewarding experience in my mission.

On Saturday and Sunday we watched conference, Saturday morning session Saturday night and Saturday afternoon, priesthood, and Sunday morning sessions on Sunday.  Great talks and I look forward to looking at and studying a lot of the talks more in depth when they get released on gospel library.  Two people will be baptized Saturday in the chapel on the American base, one of our investigators and one of the sisters'. Two great young people.  It should be a another great week.

Anziano Blazzard

From Italy Rome Mission Blog

From Italy Rome Mission Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment